Ty + Kael
wow they do look a lot alike! what a cute little boy. i love him!
You need to scan in your baby picture and Devan's baby picture...He's a true mixture of both of you...with a little Gretchen and Mitch mixed in!
its crazy how similiar family looks. i swear kyann's sister's son could be ky's son! you are so lucky to have such a handsome lil man!
I have always said he is MY boy!!! Haha!! No wonder I can't get enough of him! I love that baby picture of me!! I need it!
no no no you have it all wrong! He looks like his uncle Mitch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow they do look a lot alike! what a cute little boy. i love him!
You need to scan in your baby picture and Devan's baby picture...He's a true mixture of both of you...with a little Gretchen and Mitch mixed in!
its crazy how similiar family looks. i swear kyann's sister's son could be ky's son! you are so lucky to have such a handsome lil man!
I have always said he is MY boy!!! Haha!! No wonder I can't get enough of him! I love that baby picture of me!! I need it!
no no no you have it all wrong! He looks like his uncle Mitch!
Post a Comment