Cute new posts!! Darling little buddies! I love their little outfits! Before you know it Ty will be running aroung with him! Then, you will wish he was still just sitting there watching Keaton!! They are darling little boys!!
Oh so cute!! He is such a cute little man!! I am coming home for a couple of weeks and I want to come snuggle him since I haven't really gotten too!! Looks like St. George is beautiful right now!! I miss it! Cant wait to see ya!
2 comments:
Cute new posts!! Darling little buddies! I love their little outfits! Before you know it Ty will be running aroung with him! Then, you will wish he was still just sitting there watching Keaton!! They are darling little boys!!
Oh so cute!! He is such a cute little man!! I am coming home for a couple of weeks and I want to come snuggle him since I haven't really gotten too!! Looks like St. George is beautiful right now!! I miss it! Cant wait to see ya!
Post a Comment