Thursday, May 6, 2010

8 Months


My little Ty is months old!

-He still doesn't have any teeth.
-Rolls wherever he needs to go...but no scooting or crawling yet.
-Loves to eat.
-Hates green veggies...he gags so hard and throws up.
-I try to give him mixed veggies in order to get some green ones in...sometimes he will fall for it...sometimes he gags and gets mad.
-He still loves his oatmeal and any fruit.
-Pretty sure he's allergic to bananas. He doesn't get hives over them, but acts funny and then throws up.(I think they make his mouth funny)
-I just got thinking about his once year old birthday and the fact that he won't be able to dig into a cake...poor kid what am I going to do?
-Since I've figured out the dairy allergy, we've almost gone hive free.
-Still wears size 3 diapers.
-Wears 6-12 or 12-18 month clothes, and 18 month onesies.
-Still poops at least 3 times a day...ha we know he's regular!
-He loves his bath.
-Loves to play with his rubber duckies in the bath.
-Has started to sleep from 8:30-8:30.
-Usually he'll wake up once or twice and I can let him cry for a few minutes or go in and give him his binky...I usually choose to just give him a binky because it's easier than laying there listening to him cry.
-He's the happiest boy.
-He really thinks he's cool in his sunglasses.
-He loves to play with Daddy or Grandma and Grandpa while I work.
-I miss him SO much when I go to work.
-He loves to be outside, loves the pool, loves walks.

Ty we love you so much and don't know what we ever did without you. You make us happy. Thanks for being the best boy ever!
Love, Mommy and Daddy

6 comments:

RaCHeL said...

So fun! I feel like I'm reading about Gavin. They do so many of the same things it is too funny!

Kassi said...

Ah Lex he is so cute! He is getting so big and it's so fun to see. I am happy we have these silly blogs to keep up on ya! He is such a sweety!

Erin said...

He couldn't be any cuter Lexie! What a doll.

I wanted to thank you for the flowers you and your mom and sister sent me. They were beautiful! Thanks for your encouragement and support. You're so sweet Lexie. Hearing from you on my blog always makes me happy. :)

p.s. You look stunning in those park pictures!

Kyler and Hillary said...

how fun lex! I love him. I am so sad for you about his food allergies! that is miserable for the both of you!

Anonymous said...

My cute little Malia misses her Aunt Lexie and Cousin Ty! We can't wait to come visit in a month and a half! Love all the new pictures!

Gretchen said...

Oh He is the CUTEST little thing! Darling pictures!!