Ty found a friend in his new mirror. I held it up and he just started grinning and talking to himself. It was the cutest thing. Then I just set it down next to him and he was having so much fun with it. I was a little late with the pictures...he was starting to get kind of mad. He is just getting more fun every day I think.

3 Months Today!!
-He only wakes up once...but has slept from 10pm-8:20am one time!
-When he wakes up in the night around 3-4am, he will sleep until 9:30-10am.
-He has been sleeping in his crib for 3 weeks now and I think he loves it.
-I'm loving that I don't wake up to every little move/noise he would make.
-He loves to sleep on his belly.
-He has distinguished that belly=sleep and back=play.
-He's starting to want to be held a lot more...uh oh.
-My mom bought me one of those things I can strap on me and carry him in it, so I can still use my hands. It was my lifesaver at the cheer competition.
-He laughed a couple times this week...I love it!
-He still wears size 1 diapers.
-He's been wearing his 3-6 month clothes for a few weeks now.
-He's officially out of his 0-3 month clothes, except a couple pants.
-Dev was gone working this week and when he would call I would hold the phone
up to Ty's ear. As soon as Ty heard Devan's voice he would get the biggest
smile and just talk away to him. It was the cutest thing!
-We go through at least 2 outfits a day due to poop blow outs and spit up.
I can't believe he is already 3 months old. I can't even imagine my life without him now. He is so much fun and such a good baby. I just love playing all day with this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment