We had such a great Christmas. We went up to Orem and spent the holiday with Devan's family. We opened presents with my family the day before we left. We definitely got spoiled by everybody. Ty was such a good boy the whole time we were gone. We hope you all had a fun Christmas too! Here's a recap of the week. I had so many pictures, so I just had to do a bunch of collages.
~Dec. 26...Sledding~
I gave Dev some sleds for Christmas. They had some fun Christmas day on them, then Kabella joined them the next day. She loved sledding.
~Dec. 26...Sledding~
I gave Dev some sleds for Christmas. They had some fun Christmas day on them, then Kabella joined them the next day. She loved sledding.

All bundled up to go out and watch daddy sled.
The Boys
We're so excited for these boys to get a little older and play together.
Jaden-almost 7 months
Ty-almost 4 months
Macoy- 2 1/2 months
(Yes...Macoy is bigger than Ty)


~Christmas Morning~
Santa Definitely found Ty
He wasn't happy about the bow on his head...Daddy was proud.

Do you think we had enough presents? Check out the pile of garbage in the middle of the room...and the dog is right in the middle of it.

4 Generations
Grandma Partridge, Kent (Dev's Dad), Devan, Ty
Grandma Partridge, Kent (Dev's Dad), Devan, Ty

{Dec. 22}
~Christmas with my family~
We definitely got spoiled. Thanks so much Mom and Dad!
~Christmas with my family~
We definitely got spoiled. Thanks so much Mom and Dad!


1 comment:
I LOVE all of the pictures!! That little Ty and his smile!! He cracks me up!! I love him!! I love the dog in the middle of all the paper!! Cute little baby boy cousins together!! And, I LOVE the feety pajamas!! DARLING!! I love that Dev was playing raquetball in them!! HA HA!!!
Post a Comment