He is SO cute I just love it! I love your tree! Enjoy it looking like that cause it won't next year with a toddler haha. Ty and Charly need to have a play date!
Love the stocking, how fun. Your family picture is way cute too. Looks like you are enjoying every moment with little Ty. Hey, I heard a rumor you are moving up North. Is that true?
that is so cool that you are coaching cheer. is it as fun as when we were the ones cheerin? haha. and i just posted about livy loving the mirror too. funny :)
He is so stinkin' cute! Makes me excited to have a boy. And that picture of him on Santa's lap...so precious! What a cute little Christmas outfit he's in. I'm so glad you are having so much fun with him. It's amazing how much you love your kids, isn't it!?
He is such a cutie Lexie! I love the pictures! I was a december baby and they used to send you home from the hospital in a Christmas stocking so I got a good laugh when I saw these pictures! So cute!
Oh my gosh...your baby is so cute. I cannot believe I haven't gotten by to see him. I want to. And tahnk you about our house...I'm glad you like it since we modeled the front after yours!!!
So stinkin cute lex! I need to come see you guys and hold that precious little guy! I still think he looks like a Gubler! Have a Merry Christmas. Love you tons.
15 comments:
He is SO cute I just love it! I love your tree! Enjoy it looking like that cause it won't next year with a toddler haha. Ty and Charly need to have a play date!
Love the stocking, how fun. Your family picture is way cute too. Looks like you are enjoying every moment with little Ty. Hey, I heard a rumor you are moving up North. Is that true?
How cute is that?! Darling idea to put him in his stocking!! I almost forgot to add your blog on ours - you have such a cute little family ...
that is so cool that you are coaching cheer. is it as fun as when we were the ones cheerin? haha. and i just posted about livy loving the mirror too. funny :)
Ahhh!! I love him!! Yep...I just want to eat him all up!! Funny little guy!! I want him in my stocking this year!!
I wish so bad that Carly could fit into her stocking! That is so adorable. He is the cutest little guy!
hahaha i love this post!!! he looks so excited for christmas!!!
He is so stinkin' cute! Makes me excited to have a boy. And that picture of him on Santa's lap...so precious! What a cute little Christmas outfit he's in. I'm so glad you are having so much fun with him. It's amazing how much you love your kids, isn't it!?
Love your blog header too Lex!
Oh he is SOOO Cute!!! I love that he is n a stocking! Horay that you are moving up here! For sure Ty and Bo need to be friends
He is such a cutie Lexie! I love the pictures! I was a december baby and they used to send you home from the hospital in a Christmas stocking so I got a good laugh when I saw these pictures! So cute!
Oh my gosh...your baby is so cute. I cannot believe I haven't gotten by to see him. I want to. And tahnk you about our house...I'm glad you like it since we modeled the front after yours!!!
The perfect stocking stuffer!
So stinkin cute lex! I need to come see you guys and hold that precious little guy! I still think he looks like a Gubler! Have a Merry Christmas. Love you tons.
What a fun little present under the tree! He's adorable.
Haha! Love it. So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment