{October 6}
I can't believe my baby is over a month now! It has been the best month ever. I love spending all of my time with him.
Here are some things about Ty at one month:
-He loves his binky
-He's growing! (he weighed 9lbs on my scale today)
-Last night while changing his diaper he had a high powered poo shoot across the room. Yes...yellow mustard poop everywhere! All I could do was laugh.
-He spits up all the time...guess he got the reflux from his mommy.
-He started sleeping in his cradle at 3 weeks.
-He's starting to fit in a couple of his 0-3 month clothes, and the newborn ones are getting smaller on him...but most of the 0-3 still don't fit.
-He's still wearing NB size diapers. The size 1's looked huge when I got them out to try the other day.
-He doesn't cry much...just grunts all the time.
-I don't think he liked it when I ate at Bajio...but that's the only thing so far that has made him mad.
-He's full of smiles...I have yet to capture a good one on my camera though.
-He loves to scowl and wrinkle his forehead.
-He used to like to sleep on his belly, but the last few nights he's decided he likes to be sprawled on his back.
-He doesn't like to be swaddled...he freaks out because he likes his arms out.
Ty, we love you so much and don't know what we'd do without you. You bring the sweetest spirit to our home. We are so lucky to be your parents and hope that we will be good ones. We love to just hold you and watch the funny faces you make and adore every little feature you have. You are beautiful. We love you more than you will ever know little man!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
{Don't you just want to kiss those lips!?}
I can't believe my baby is over a month now! It has been the best month ever. I love spending all of my time with him.
Here are some things about Ty at one month:
-He loves his binky
-He's growing! (he weighed 9lbs on my scale today)
-Last night while changing his diaper he had a high powered poo shoot across the room. Yes...yellow mustard poop everywhere! All I could do was laugh.
-He spits up all the time...guess he got the reflux from his mommy.
-He started sleeping in his cradle at 3 weeks.
-He's starting to fit in a couple of his 0-3 month clothes, and the newborn ones are getting smaller on him...but most of the 0-3 still don't fit.
-He's still wearing NB size diapers. The size 1's looked huge when I got them out to try the other day.
-He doesn't cry much...just grunts all the time.
-I don't think he liked it when I ate at Bajio...but that's the only thing so far that has made him mad.
-He's full of smiles...I have yet to capture a good one on my camera though.
-He loves to scowl and wrinkle his forehead.
-He used to like to sleep on his belly, but the last few nights he's decided he likes to be sprawled on his back.
-He doesn't like to be swaddled...he freaks out because he likes his arms out.
Ty, we love you so much and don't know what we'd do without you. You bring the sweetest spirit to our home. We are so lucky to be your parents and hope that we will be good ones. We love to just hold you and watch the funny faces you make and adore every little feature you have. You are beautiful. We love you more than you will ever know little man!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
{Don't you just want to kiss those lips!?}
{Taking a nap on the rocker with his leg propped up}
12 comments:
He is a doll!
We had one of those high powered poops when Tay was about the same age. It got all over me and the carpet, I never knew poop could shoot that far!
I kept some of the premie diapers and now look at them and can not believe he ever fit in them, they grow so fast!
Hey I have your name for christmas at work so i need some ideas of what things you like.
He sure is cute! I hope you guys are doing great!
-Alex
I miss my little Ty Guy! I love the picture of his darling lips....I wanna kiss em!!
oh he is so so cute! I love all the pics of him especially the wink and grin!
he's sweet!!!
Oh I love that little man!! He is so dang cute!!
isn't it crazy how fast time flies?
he is so cute! and so tiny!
i hope we get to see him sometime soon.
oh yeah, i use picasa to make the collages on my blog. if you dont use it - download it! it is so great! and its free!
He is amazing! Such a cute little guy! I am still laughing about that poop, it hasn't happend to me yet, and I am crossing my fingers it doesn't!
Aw Lex he is so dang cute! Love the jordans ;) Hope you guys are well
He is so cute and so tiny! The binkie is almost as big as he is! You better keep snapping pics any chance you get, because they change so much and get so big so quick... Such a cutie!
He is such an adorable little guy! I feel jealous! Lexi, how did you get through Dental Hygiene School? Ahhh its so life consuming and I feel like Im going nuts. Ha. Congrats on being done w/ it and on your little guy:)
He's a cute little guy! He wrinkles his forehead and scowls just like his favorite uncle Mitch!! Can't wait for he and Malia to meet!!
Post a Comment