Ty + Kael
love that you put him in a pumpkin!happy halloween!
Oh i want to kiss his cheeks!! I love all the pictures. Do you think he misses me... i do!!! Happy Halloween!
what a cute idea with the pumpkin! you are a clever girl! i love those big lips of his... i bet you just kiss those things all day! so sweet...
Oh my little man!!! Do you even know how much I love you?!?!? Cutest little pumkin boy ever!! Mmmmmm...I want to eat him up!! I LOVE you TY!!
He looks so cute as a pumpkin and even cuter in it! :) What a fun idea. I hope everything with the blessing went well. I'm really sorry we weren't able to come. :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love that you put him in a pumpkin!
happy halloween!
Oh i want to kiss his cheeks!! I love all the pictures. Do you think he misses me... i do!!! Happy Halloween!
what a cute idea with the pumpkin! you are a clever girl! i love those big lips of his... i bet you just kiss those things all day! so sweet...
Oh my little man!!! Do you even know how much I love you?!?!? Cutest little pumkin boy ever!! Mmmmmm...I want to eat him up!! I LOVE you TY!!
He looks so cute as a pumpkin and even cuter in it! :) What a fun idea. I hope everything with the blessing went well. I'm really sorry we weren't able to come. :(
Post a Comment