Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Oh Sweet Baby}

7 weeks

-Ty has graduated to size 1 diapers this week.
-He still wakes up 2-3 times a night, but goes right back to sleep.
-He spits up a lot...and is fussier in the evenings.
-He can sit in his bumbo chair now(pictures to come).
-He seems to be doing better with my fast milk most of the time.
-Ty got to meet his new cousin Macoy while we were up in Orem. In these pictures Ty is 7 weeks and Macoy is 1 1/2 weeks. Ty was barely bigger than Macoy. We are so excited for them to get a little bigger and be able to play with eachother.


7 weeks
-Just out of the bath with daddy
-Ty had his first road trip to Orem. He did great on the drives and while we were there.


6 1/2 weeks
-Ty's first Bottle...We tried a bottle because mommy's milk comes too fast and Ty was getting a lot of air and screaming because it hurt his tummy, then he would spit up a ton. We thought maybe a bottle would help with the air and all of the spit up.
-He takes a bottle great...but likes the playtex ones with the bag the best. (I'm still nursing though...I've just done a bottle a couple times, like in the car driving to orem). The bottle didn't seem to help with the spit up.


6 weeks
-just got home from church
-"I'm sick of these pictures mom"

my sweet boy

5 1/2 weeks
He finally fit into his little shorts outfits...for about 1-2 times each.
He loves that binkie!



5 Weeks Old
-He loves his bath...he doesn't even cry when he gets out.
-He's just starting to get some creases on his legs and a frog belly in this picture.

11 comments:

erica said...

he is too cute!

Kyler and Hillary said...

what a sweet boy he is. i love that ruffled brow! oh he is so cute!

Unknown said...

he is SO big!!! I love it! but I cant believe it's been that long since I have seen him

matt and alex said...

Looks like youre keeping busy.
He is a cutie!

Melissa said...

I Love Ty!

Marcie said...

So cute to see all the stages. He is still so tiny. My milk came out way fast too and would choke the poor little fellow!

Hey are you planning on pumping here at work when you come back in January? I was just looking ahead at the schedule and you dont have any pump breaks scheduled in. Let me know if you want me or Michelle to put some in the schedule for you.

Gretchen said...

Oh I LOVE that little guy!!! He is the CUTEST!!

Natalie said...

Cute Lex! He is getting bigger! I am so glad that you are lovin being a mom!

Erin said...

What a little doll he is Lex. He looks like Mitch to me! I loved your birth announcement. So cute! I see Ty and I want a little boy and then I go to Amber and Heidi's blogs and see Carly and Whitney and I want a girl again. Too many adorable babies!!! :)

photography by Mikki said...

Such a cute little man! Sounds like you guys are enjoying him so much- he sure is growing up fast!

Kassi said...

He is getting so big so fast! cute little guy!