-Nights are still really hard...if not getting harder.
-I now get up to pee at least once if not 2 times a night...but I'm up every hour trying to get comfortable.
-I got to have another ultrasound today to check my placenta...everything looks great.
-He is for sure a boy! It was so fun to see him so big.
-I knew his feet were under my ribs. They jab me really hard sometimes
-Head is down. yay!
-I've eaten A LOT of junk. I need to control myself.
-My work did a shower for me this week. They are so great to me!
-My belly button is still not an "outie".
-I think I'm going to miss the feeling of him moving around inside me. It will be weird to just have a normal belly again...well somewhat normal.
-My tailbone has officially started killing most of the time. I don't know if I just sit funny or if he's pushing on it, but it hurts.
-I still need to wash all of his clothes.
-Other than that...I think we're ready for this little man to come!
-I now get up to pee at least once if not 2 times a night...but I'm up every hour trying to get comfortable.
-I got to have another ultrasound today to check my placenta...everything looks great.
-He is for sure a boy! It was so fun to see him so big.
-I knew his feet were under my ribs. They jab me really hard sometimes
-Head is down. yay!
-I've eaten A LOT of junk. I need to control myself.
-My work did a shower for me this week. They are so great to me!
-My belly button is still not an "outie".
-I think I'm going to miss the feeling of him moving around inside me. It will be weird to just have a normal belly again...well somewhat normal.
-My tailbone has officially started killing most of the time. I don't know if I just sit funny or if he's pushing on it, but it hurts.
-I still need to wash all of his clothes.
-Other than that...I think we're ready for this little man to come!
4 comments:
you are SO close! I am so excited to see baby Ty! The uncomfortbale nights are the Lords way in preparing you for those sleepless nights ahead! Im excited for your shower tomorrow! Good thing your work at to follow the shower from your fam haha and not us!
Love ya chicka
Hang in there!!! I so remember feeling all those same things. It feels really good to NOT be pregnant anymore. AND to finally hold that sweet baby. I'm so excited for you!
Your getting close! I am excited to see your little baby boy! Good luck with being uncomfortable. I was so miserable by the end with June I thought I was going to die.
Congrats on the new baby, Lexi! I just talked to Robyn yesterday and she told me e good news. sounds like he's just a little teeny tiny like my Ashley was. Good luck!
Post a Comment