I love it! I am having my pictures done on friday! So fun! I hope everything is going good so far! We can't wait to see that darling little boy! Love you!
Those turned out sooooo cute!! I am so happy that you got those taken!! You will be so glad! You can never go back and get them. Abbie is loving them. She says, "Oh, look at that cute belly!!, I just want Lexie to swallow me so I can see that cute baby!!"
As I already told you today I LOVE your pictures! It so makes me miss my belly. I didnt ever get the chance to get mine taken.(since the little stinker suprised us early) The last picture of my belly was at 29 weeks. Makes me sad I dont have any further than that. I am getting so excited for you, its been fun getting to know you and to bad we wont be working on the same days!
15 comments:
very cute!
You look so dang cute pregnant!! I am so excited for you lex!
PS-- How do you make the picture collages? I can't figure it out.
I love it! I am having my pictures done on friday! So fun! I hope everything is going good so far! We can't wait to see that darling little boy! Love you!
so pretty!
Those turned out sooooo cute!! I am so happy that you got those taken!! You will be so glad! You can never go back and get them. Abbie is loving them. She says, "Oh, look at that cute belly!!, I just want Lexie to swallow me so I can see that cute baby!!"
Oh no...that last comment was from GRETCHEN...I am on mom's computer!!
Lexie pictures turned out so cute! i love them
Cute Lex! Cant wait for the babe to come!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Can't wait to see him :)
very cute! one thing I really wished I had done with my last two for sure! Im way excited for you! I need to come see his room!
Cute pictures!
Thanks for the tips lex!!
i never did took maternity pictures and i'm so sad i didn't. they are darling!
As I already told you today I LOVE your pictures! It so makes me miss my belly. I didnt ever get the chance to get mine taken.(since the little stinker suprised us early) The last picture of my belly was at 29 weeks. Makes me sad I dont have any further than that. I am getting so excited for you, its been fun getting to know you and to bad we wont be working on the same days!
Post a Comment