Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Shower

I had the best baby shower on Tuesday night. My aunt Jennifer and cousins Amber, Mel, Heidi, and Haylee put it on at Jen's house. They definitely went all out and I loved it. Baby Ty got so spoiled. It was so much fun getting so many cute baby things and made me really anxious for him to get here. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have hoped, but here are a few so you can see how cute it was. Everything was red and brown and the invites even matched his bedding, which has red and brown on it. Thanks so much everyone for such a fun shower, especially the Larson girls!! Love you!


The candy buffet, pasta buffet, and center pieces

Some of the people there(wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone)
I was so happy my in-laws could come down(top right pic)
The master minds of the shower(bottom left)


Some of the cute things I got. I'll have to take a picture of my cute stroller and car seat. All of my Gubler aunts and Jen and her girls went in on it and it's so cute, I just got it out of the box.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cute pictures!! It was such a fun shower!! Jen knows how to do them up right!! You were a lucky girl!! So many cute fun things! Now...just get that little guy here!! I CAN"T WAIT!! You look so cute!! Cute little pregnant girl. I just love your darling tummy!!!

Natalie said...

You look so darn cute! What a fun shower! So exciting that he will be here soon! Looks like you got spolied and thats the way its supposed to be.

Kassi said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there too! Looks like you got lots of fun stuff! Baby stuff is just so much fun! :D

Skye said...

You are all set now! i am going to hire the Larson Gals for all my party needs! they really know how to throw them! i am glad it was fun and TY was SO spoiled!! fun can't wait for him to come!!

Mels said...

The shower was a huge success; great food and great company! I'm so glad we were able to come down. I just wish that we would have been able to stay longer. Good luck with the next few weeks ahead! :)