Happy Father's Day to the best, sexiest dad alive! I just wanted to tell everyone what a great dad I have. He does so much for me and I don't know what I would do without him! I'm so glad that I have the best dad anyone could ever have! He is such a hard worker and such a good example to the rest of us. I love him so much and wanted to tell him happy father's day!
2 comments:
oh I love your dad too...I feel like we both have such close relationships with our dads..they seem a lot the same (way sarcastic-but so tender :) haha. but seriously. and oh i am loving your moms cute outfit ;)!!!
Ok, let's clarify something on the outfit! We were dressed up for a "bad taste" party!! Lexie forgot to mention that! Lex, you're so cute to put posts on Mothers Day and Fathers Day, but all I can say is it's easy to be good parents when we have such a perfect daughter (daughters)!!!
We love you! You make being a parent so much fun. We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment