Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AdVeNtUrEsOmE


This last weekend Devan had two brothers, chad and tenyson, and two sisters, Ashlyn and Kaylie come down to hang out. Saturday we went on the mountain bike trail behind Green Valley and it was a lot of fun...all except my crash. I ate it right at the beginning because somehow I ended up on the expert trail, and I'm definitely not at the expert level. We had a lot of fun with them down here and can't wait for them to come back. Monday I went up to Duck Creek with the rest of my dental hygiene class and stayed in Tessa's grandma's cabin. It was so much fun! We just BBQ'd, made smores, played games, and stayed up late talking. Tuesday we went to some really cool caves. It was pitch black inside and pretty cold. It was a nice break and fun to spend time together away from school. We have such a fun class and all get along so well. I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you guys are having FUN! I wish I had a "summer" break! We miss you!

Erin said...

So fun! Loved the pictures...you look so happy. :)

Skye said...

It was so much fun i love our class! can't believe summer session is over!

kate + parker said...

fun weekend in st. george!! i'm jealous! are you doin school during the summer?