Thursday, May 1, 2008

HaLf WaY dOnE!


Well I've officially made it through one year of the dental hygiene program! It feels so good to be this far. It's gone by fast, so I hope the next year goes just as fast. Last night I attended the pinning ceremony for the girls that are graduating and it made me want to graduate SO bad. This past year has definitely had its ups and downs. Some nights I'm way happy because I don't have very much studying to do, or maybe I did good on a test(pretty rare :)), and other nights I've been completely stressed and crying and had NO motivation to do anything with myself. It's a good thing I have such a good husband that makes me dinner and takes care of anything I need, so I can just study my brains out! He is the best! I think he'll be just as happy as me this time next year. Yay for dental hygiene!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you as well! It will be such a great day when you graduate! I love the picture you chose. We do need to get together soon!

Nancy said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you've got one year under your belt! You're almost done, babe!

Gretchen said...

Yeah...One year down!! Good for you!! We are so happy for you, you are such a hard, motivated worker!!

Heidi said...

Wa-hoo! Good job Lex. I remember those long nights of gruesome studying...not fun. You only have 1 year left and it will go by a lot faster (at least it did for me). You are such a hard worker and will be the best dental hygienest. Hey let's get together and play this summer!