We had SO much fun on our trip! It was very tiring though and I was pretty sick of flying. In the 12 days we were gone, we got on 9 different flights. Our 4 days in the Philippines was a lot of fun. It was fun for me to see the areas Devan got to serve in and meet some of the people. We want to go back and visit the islands he served on, because we didn't have time to do that this time. They had the best market with TONS of knock off stuff for way cheap. We were only in Hong Kong for 4 hours and it was pretty foggy, so we didn't really get to see it that well. It was very beautiful and green though with hundreds of sky scrapers! They said less than 1% of the population lives in their own house. Everyone lives in skyscraper apartments and condos. China was very fun and very interesting. NOBODY speaks english. It would be very hard to get around without a guide or translater like we were blessed with. The golf courses were beautiful that Devan played on (it was a golf tour). The one by the snow mountain is the highest elevated golf course in the world. They were just getting done with winter there, so the course was still pretty yellow. We saw so many interesting things and learned so much on our trip. We were so lucky to have the opportunity to go to Asia. Sorry it took me forever to post these pictures. I've been extremely busy with school since we got home. I hope you enjoy!


17 comments:
What a fabulous trip! I'm so jealous, but happy for you guys to get to do such a fun thing. Love the pictures too.
What a amazing pictures...looks like you guys had a good time! Lucky!!! Glad you are back!
How much fun did you kids have!!!! That is so amazing that you had the opportunity to do that! I'm glad you have a good time and you're home safe! So what's up with you always coming into work when I'm not there??? I haven't seen you forever. What do you think of the newly painted walls?
WOW!! That looked like so much fun! You both are so cute!
It looks like you guys had soo much fun! I am glad you got the chance to do that. We sure missed you guys but are happy you are home. Its to bad you have to go back to school now... anyways love you both!
Yeah! You finally got them on! You guys are so lucky!! what great memories you will have! That trip will be a trip of a life time! I am so glad you guys had so much fun!
Hello! I am a blog reader from the Philippines. I find your blog unique and worth visiting!
Such a great trip!!! You look so dang cute in all the pictures! I have to ask you where you got that cute red shirt you wore to Bunko...I love it! Good to have you back!
Lexie...looks like it's time for you to go private with your blog! It freaks me out when people can find you from your blog! Who in the heck is Wangbu? I loved the pictures of your awesome trip!
Love you...mom
What an awesome trip! That is so cool that you got to go over there. Enjoy all the neat vacations you can before you start having kids! I think Josh is kicking himself that we didn't go to Russia sooner. Because now it's gonna be awhile... ha ha. Hope you guys had so much fun!
What an amazing experience! We are definitely jealous!
HI!!!! I am so happy you found my blog! Now we can stay in touch. That's awesome that you went with your hubby to the Phillepines (is that how you spell it)..You two are so dang cute together! TTYL
Michelle
What a fun trip. I hope Mitch and I get to go on an adventure like that before we start having kids. That is such an interesting place to visit. I bet Devan loved going back to where he served his mission. You guys are such a fun cute couple!
Ahhh... we have freaks that have found us!!! It looks like it is time for you to go private, too!! Crazy!!
What a neat experience Lexie! Great pictures. Glad you made it home safe. :)
What a neat experience!! That is so great that you got to do that before you start having kids. You will love those memories forever. By the way, you looked adorable in all your pictures!
Asia huh? Wow looks like you guys had a great time! I think that would have been so fun! I know it has been forever since we have seen you guys! I try to check up on you all through the blogs as much as I can haha I hope we get up there soon but with Cami and Clayton gone we just haven't been up, when they get home I am sure you will see us more. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment