Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine


This Valentines weekend started off pretty crazy. I had to be in Salt Lake on Thursday morning for a dental convention, which meant we had to leave Wednesday evening to get up there. If any of you were watching the weather on Wednesday, it wasn't a very good day to be traveling. It took us 6 1/2 hours to get from St. George to Orem! It was the craziest weather/roads I have ever seen and wasn't very fun. I'm so glad Devan was driving the car, because I would have just stopped and cried. I'm a baby when it comes to driving in the snow. I attended the conference all day Thursday and Devan picked me up in the evening to go out. He had a box of chocolate dipped strawberries for me which were way good! We went to the Cheesecake Factory (definitely on my top 3 restaurant list) for dinner and had miso salmon, which is probably my favorite meal anywhere. We had to exchange gifts in the car, since we were on the road. It was different to be travelling on Valentines, but Dev made it the best day! I'm so glad I have such a great husband and best friend! He always takes such good care of me!

6 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Hi! How are you? We just got back from Buffalo. We are in the middle of trying to find a place to live. So hard!!! Meg & Bron are great! It was fun getting to know them. How is hygiene school? A really good friend of mine is in your class. Kathleen Price. Hope all is well.

Heidi said...

LOVE Miso Salmon...definitely one of my faves too. You should totally come to our hip hop class! We have fun. Love ya.

Nancy said...

I LOVE Miso Salmon, too! Holy cow, that sounds so good right now with Avocado egg rolls for an appetizer! Fattening but sooooooo yummy!! I missed you on Valentines Day!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you all made it safe up north that weekend! Did you stay at my in laws? They are a fun clan! Heidi mentioned you two might come on Saturday, I hope to see you there!

Kersten said...

I was blog hopping my friends' blogs and found yours. What a fun blog!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you, get on it!