Yesterday it was Devan and my mom's birthdays. It was so much fun to be able to celebrate both of them together. Devan is just 21 years younger than my mom. :) Devan took the day off work so we could enjoy the day together. We all went up to the ledges for lunch and it was so nice. Devan and I went to the driving range after, because he thinks he's going to teach me how to golf. It was my second time and I forgot my tennis shoes, so I golfed in heels. Next, we went on a huge bike ride with my parents. I thought it was just going to be a little leisurely bike ride around the block because the weather was so nice, but no, we went clear around to the Snow Canyon Parkway, down to Ivins, and back around to Santa Clara. It was a lot of fun and the day was beautiful! Birthday dinner was at Texas Roadhouse, and they were both good sports to get on the saddle while the whole restaurant yelled, "YEE-HAW!" for their birthdays. I'm so lucky to have the best husband and mom! Happy Birthday guys!
6 comments:
Looking good Lex! Happy Birthday to Devan and your mom! March is the month because Logan's is on sunday! I love how they got on the saddle together!
It was fun to be able to celebrate with you at lunch! It is definitely the birthday week. :) Love ya Lex.
i went golfing yesterday it was fun!we should all go together! did he like his racket? i am glad you had a good time celebrating! hope you have enjoyed your break!
What a fun day! We loved celebrating with you! Happy Birthday Dev! We love you!
Hi Lex!
I'm so glad you found my blog...I didn't know you had one! I'm going to add you to my list so I can keep up with what you're up to. How fun that your mom and Devan have the same birthday! You and Devan are a darling couple!
hey lexie i just found you. cute blog. happy birthday! :)
Post a Comment