This weekend was really fun. We went up to Otter Creek with Mitch and Robyn and Mitch's friends to go ice fishing. It was fun, but uneventful for Devan and me. Neither of us caught a fish. We also took a snowboard and fourwheelers to pull around on. The boys had a lot of fun building a jump and playing X games. By the end of the day it was SO cold and I had to go back to the truck to warm up. I don't think ice fishing is really my thing. Sunday, Skye and Cody had us over for the superbowl. We had lots of food and it was a lot of fun! Thanks guys!
7 comments:
I am the queen of internet creeping, so I'm glad you found me! When you are thinking about how cold you were ice fishing, just remember to be grateful you don't live in the snow! So cold!
Cute pictures! We are doing good and it looks like you guys are too! I love having more fun blogs to look at!
Yay! I love having new blogging friends! We are so excited to get this baby here, and I can't wait to have a normal body again! By the way, Josh and I definitely need to come have our teeth cleaned sometime. It's been way too long! So let me know what I need to do to schedule times with you.
That looks like so much fun. Mitch and I never get to do anything fun because he works every Saturday. Oh well, anyways your little nephew Cam is so cute. Aren’t nieces and nephews the best! The pictures from that party are so funny. What a great idea. I love your blog, keep the pictures and post coming!
That looks so dang cold, but fun! I'm glad we all got together for the superbowl...I love haning out with you guys. Let's plan another get-together!
Looks like fun and really cold! Are you not excited for Spring and all the fun activities we do in the spring? See you thursday at Bunko!
Aren't you so glad you dont live in the snow!! I know i am :) I need to have you clean my teeth sometime haha ...so much fun huh!
Post a Comment