
I had the cutest little patient this morning at school. Cam came in to let me clean his teeth. He was so good and so cute! The last couple of weeks he keeps telling me he needs to come to my school so I can clean the stuff out of the "cracks" in his teeth. Yesterday he told me he wasn't going to brush his teeth so I could clean them really good today. While I was cleaning he kept saying, "Are you gonna make 'em willy shiny now?" He wanted to know what everything was and what I was going to do with it. I loved it. He thought my magnifying glasses were pretty cool as you can see. Thanks for comin Cam!
3 comments:
Cameron is so cute! Did I ever tell you that Dave was our home teacher? I am excited to hang out at our Super Bowl Party! Skye will call you and give you details since I dont have your phone number! It is fun that us 4 girls are sortof forming a husband and wife group!
Cam loved it! He kept asking me that day if his teeth wee still shiny! Thanks for cleaning them! I just can't believe he sat there for three hours in one spot!
Hi Lexie- this is one of your cousin Chelsi's friends Rachel, I didn't know you were doing hygiene. that is what I did and I absolutely love it.
Post a Comment