Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bad Taste

On Saturday it was my cousin Haylee's 20th birthday. She had a "bad taste" party. Everyone had to come dressed in "bad taste" and bring something to eat bad taste. It was SO much fun! Devan, my mom, and I went to the D.I. during the day to find costumes and we laughed so hard when we were putting different outfits together. Dinner consisted of: sloppy joes, hot dogs, pizza, wendy's chicken nuggets, mac and cheese(homemade and out of the box), cookie salad (with food coloring to look like throw up), jello salad, and more random things that people brought. YUM! The whole party was so much fun! Thanks for having a birthday hay!


5 comments:

Skye said...

ok you all look amazing! hilllllllllarious! fun party huh!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Is that Haylee in the red jacket with the mini skirt showing off her thong? Did everyone bring presents? Way cute outfits!

Nancy said...

I am laughing out loud just looking at those pictures. We all look disgusting!! Devan looks priceless! I'm glad you finally updated your blog, it's so fun to look at it! I'm also glad you took pictures of the party, from the tacky plates and food to the tacky people! It was so much fun! It's fun when everyone goes all out!
Love ya!

Heidi said...

Lex, I am so glad you put pics up! I don't have the pictures on my computer yet and Haylee hasn't had time to update her blog. Wasn't that the FUNNIEST party ever? It was such a blast and it was so fun that everyone got so into it. :)

Gretchen said...

Ha HA HA!! That was so funny!!