Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Work Christmas Party!

{Dec. 21}

I seriously have the best job.
I love what I do and where I work.
Dr. Jeppson always does the nicest things for us at the Christmas Party.
I worked from 8-12, then everyone met at the office.
Dr. Jeppson always keeps it a secret and doesn't tell us what we're doing.
First we headed to "Breakfast at Tiffany's" for lunch.
The Creme Brulee French Toast was AMAZING.
After lunch we followed him to his Parents second home in Ivins.
They had it all decorated and set up with an amazing Hot Chocolate bar and lots of presents.
The rule was, we had to "win" our present.
We got to choose Karaoke on the play station or Just Dance on the Wii.
We picked one of the Doctor's to challenge.
If we beat the Dr, then we got to pick a present.
If someone opened a present that we wanted, then we could challenge them to win and steal their present.
It was so much fun and hillarious!!
The presents were:
LED flat Screen TV(3)
Mini iPad(4)
Garage Freezer and money(1)
Money in an envelope(1)
A dinner reservation at the Eiffel Tower restaurant and night stay at the Paris in Vegas(1)
A Vitamix style blender(1)

It was seriously unreal and I was lucky to win one of the TV's. 
I was so excited because we only had one TV and had been wanting to buy one for our bedroom.
Dr. Jeppson and Dr. Hatch were both hillarious and such good sports for the games.

After we were done with games Dr. J gave us each an envelope that had a pedicure/manicure inside from the Red Mountain Spa.
We all headed over to the Spa and I got Shellac nails.
Such a fun day. I felt so spoiled.






No comments: