Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is always full of fun, traditions, craziness, family, craziness, love, and more craziness!
The whole Gubler family gets together at Grandma Gubs.
We eat a yummy Turkey/ham dinner with all of the amazing sides.
We are lucky to have a lot of good cooks in the family.
After dinner the kids dress up in Nativity costumes and we read through the nativity and sing the primary nativity song.
This year Ty refused to be in the Nativity, and it definitely wasn't worth the fight.
Kael was baby Jesus and did so good through it.
After the Nativity we sing Christmas Carols and Santa comes!
The little kids get pajamas from Santa.

This has been a tradition ever since I can remember.
The family has definitely grown and it is kind of a mad house, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Love this family and these traditions.

After Grandma and Grandpa Gubler's we headed back to Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lonne's to open presents with our own little family.
The little cousins each get a present for someone in the family.
I love these little cousins SO MUCH!




















No comments: