Friday, June 8, 2012

Hospital Stay and Visitors

 We were in our room around 2pm.
I was so lucky to have Heidi as my nurse and got an awesome room.
Dev and I had a few hours to just enjoy the baby and relax.
Visitors started coming in the evening and we loved it.
It was so nice to have him in the morning and be able to enjoy the day.
Gretch and Dave brought the kids and Ty into see the baby.
Ty was very unsure about the whole thing. He warmed up a little more in our room, than in the delivery room but he still didn't want to hold him.
Sadie and Ty both thought there was still a baby in my tummy.
ha We like to call that "The Twin".

He didn't want to sleep in his little bed that night, but slept good on my chest.
He was a great nurser from day one and loved it. 
I wanted to get good sleep that night, but I caught myself just looking at my baby most of the night.
I couldn't believe he was mine.
I feel like this whole pregnancy was surreal, probably because I was just so busy with Ty and working.
I couldn't believe it was all really over.

Thank you to everyone who came to visit and helped with Ty while we were there!







No comments: