Friday, June 8, 2012

Going Home

We woke up on the 17 and decided to just get ready and leave.
I felt SO good.
It was the best delivery and I felt like a new woman! ha
Devan's Mom and Dad were at home with Ty and he was excited to see "Baby bruddah".

The baby passed his tests in the nursery, I got to take a shower, we packed up our stuff, and headed home.
We were now a family of 4...it felt like a real FAMILY. 

Ty LOVED Kael when we got home.
I think he was scared of the hospital setting and didn't like seeing Mommy in the hospital bed.
He just wanted to keep holding him and kissing him.
"I hold him Mommy?" "I give him kisses?"
He wanted to show him all of his cars and toys.
I was SO happy to see him being so good with his baby brother.















No comments: