I LOVED every second I had with baby Naia.
She was starting to smile at us and trying to talk.
I just love everything about a newborn(except the waking up in the night).
She is just the best little baby and I felt like I didn't get to love on her enough.
You should have seen Malia in the tub!
She LOVES the tub! I thought Ty loved it, until I saw her. ha
She just dumps the water on herself and squeals and laughs,
then she'd dump it on Ty and he didn't like it. ha
They had so much fun together.
2 comments:
Hahahaha!!!!!! Love the bath pictures. I love all your pictures. I will have to get them off your blog. We had so much fun with your guys and can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time!!!!!!
I would love Naia to watch me licking the older girls p-s-y it is so pretty and puffy , I love toddler she must taste amazing
Post a Comment