This week has been crazy and I haven't taken any pictures!
I still wanted to write things about Ty for my journaling purposes though.
01. He LOVES his preschool prep videos! He says, "Mom/Dad Shapes!" or "Colors" ha.
02. He knows all of his letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. He just can't say some of his shapes although that his is favorite video lately.
03. He loves pancakes. He brings the syrup to me and says, "Peese!" He would eat them every meal if I'd let him. It's a yummy no egg/milk recipe here.
04. He has been a little better at being a good boy and not throwing tantrums the last couple of days.
05. We swam for the first time over the weekend...He was scared at first and cried, but started to warm up and loved it the second day. I'm fine with him being a little cautious.
06. He knows all of the actions to "Popcorn popping on the apricot trees" and thinks it's so much fun.
07. At night I say, "I need one last kiss." He leans in and gives me a kiss and then he's says, "Bye. Night!" as he waves to me, with a smile, from his crib. I love it.
He's just growing up so fast.
Today Devan said, "I wanted him to get to this point so fast, and now I want him to go back a little bit. It's just happened so fast."
He's SO much fun! I LOVE his little voice.
3 comments:
Lexie! That "mini cowboy" of yours is the cutest little thing EVER!!! What a doll. And you're right - growing up way too fast! I know after having my girls how quickly it goes by and I want Kole to stay little forever! Even though it's hard some times because they are so needy.
I'm so glad you are enjoying him! Loved catching up on your blog tonight!
I say this all the time ... but he is SO cute. And THE cutest cowboy I've ever seen for sure! I love that age he is at - enjoy every minute.
Is it possible to post that darling video of him jumping on the zero? That's a keeper! Love this little guy so much!!!
Post a Comment