Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

01. He loves to go in the pantry and bring out the cereal or the fruit snack box. He comes to me and says, "peese!" with the sweetest smile and there's no way I can turn him down. I had to stop buying this cereal because he only eats the marshmallows. ha smart boy.
02. I think terrible twos have started. He has become a tantrum thrower. Needless to say, Mother's Day was probably his worst day to date.
03. He hates when daddy leaves the room and could care less when Mommy leaves.
04. He's either the happiest and best boy or possessed and screaming bloody murder...there's no inbetween, and it can change at any second.
05. One of his canines finally popped through, the other 3 still bother him off and on.
06. He is just becoming such a talker. He can repeat anything we tell him, but he has a hard time with multiple words together.
07. He's the worst in church. I can't even remember the last time he made it longer than 15 minutes in Sacrament Meeting. He LOVES nursery though. This week I came out of Sacrament and said, "want to go to nursery?" He grinned and said, "Yeah! Les go!" ha it surprised me.
08. Although he is Daddy's boy, he still loves Mommy to put him to bed. We rock, brush his teeth, and then say prayers. He laughs SO hard during prayers. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. He gives me big kisses and I leave the room. He usually continues to play and squeal for at least 15 more minutes. I love it.

2 comments:

The Hansens said...

Oh Lexie he is so cute! I can relate to a lot of this with Bowen. Such a fun age though!

Natalie said...

My siblings and I still laugh during family prayer...not much you can do about this! Ha What a freakin cutie he is!