Sunday, September 13, 2009

{One Week}

I can't believe my little Ty is already 1 week old today! This week has flown by. I feel like I haven't done anything but love on this little boy. He is such a sweet baby and I just love him so much. I never knew I could love anything so much. We are so grateful to have him at our home. We went to the Dr. on Wednesday and he had dropped weight to 5 lbs. 6 oz. He's been eating really good now and hopefully starting to put some of that back on. I'm so grateful for all of the help I've had this week too. Devan didn't have work, so he could help me, and my mom was a HUGE help. She's been here cleaning and going to store for me. I couldn't do it without them!

This is my new favorite picture

Gettin a tan...trying to stay away from the jaundice.

This is all we've done all week. Just sit and hold him and love him.

Whitney and Ty...one month apart




He liked his bath in the warm water much better than the sponge bath. I was so happy his umbilical cord fell off so he could have a good bath in the sink.

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

LEXIE! congrats! He is so adorable. I can't believe you're a mom. You have such a beautiful little family.

Sean & Lacey said...

Congrats Lexie, he is such a cute little guy! I bet you are loving finally being able to love on him! What a cute little Mama you are!

kate + parker said...

lexie! I love him already. I just got done reading your whole story about the delivery! haha I was so nervous devan wasn't going to make it back from the game! talk about perfect timing. You are so beautiful. He is soo precious. Congrats to you and dev! I want to come and see him soon! love you guys!

Unknown said...

he so dang cute and tiny!!! I want to come see him again!!! Glad you guys are doing good

Casey Williams said...

he's so precious!! you look great too! hope you are all doing well :)

Melissa said...

Lex I've been waiting for pics! OH I LOVE HIM!! Babies are the best and being a mom is the best thing ever. It gets better every month, even though you think it can't get any better, it does! You guys are gorgeous. Cohen and Ty just need to play now. I'm glad you and Ty are doing so well. Hopefully we'll see you soon! Love you guys.

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

Congratulations! He is perfect!

Skye said...

it was so nice to meet the little guy he is so handsome! i am looking forward to watching him grow! You and Dev will be awesome parents!

Marcie said...

Ohhh I love all the cute pictures and his little lips are so darling. Michelle said you brought him in the other day and said he is so tiny and cute. I need to see him in person someday!

the glendenning family said...

Oh he is getting so big...I can't wait for he and Linley to get together and be kissing cousins! They are going to be so cute together. He is darling can't wait to meet him...

erica said...

he looks so tiny. seems like forever ago i was at that stage...but then again seems like just yesterday.

don't blink - he'll be one before you know it.

Nat B. said...

Congrats Lexie! He is a cutie, and I am so glad all is well.

austindevenee.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! He is so tiny and cute. I am glad your hubby made it. enjoy the tiny little cuddly stage, cause they grow so fast!

Gretchen said...

Oh I love that little boy so much!! He is the cutest thing ever!! I could just hold him, kiss on him, and smell him forever!!