
We are so excited to have a baby boy! We got to have an ultrasound today and we were nervous baby wasn't going to show us what he was. He had his legs crossed pretty tight most of the time. My mom said it was payback because I had mine crossed when she was pregnant with me and I never let her see. I'm so excited to get ready for this little boy. Now what is he going to look like?
22 comments:
A boy!! I know he will be adorable, so no worries there. Congrats. I want to know what happens with that house...it is adorable!
I am so excited for you guys heis going to be such a cute little guy!
Congratulations Lexie!
How exciting! Congrats again you two!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure he'll be a cutie!
Congrats guys that is so exciting!! He will be adorable!!
How fun! I can tell you you will have so much fun shopping for the little guy! I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!
Yay. Congratulations. He will be so cute!
Congratulations Lexie Lou!
Oh I can't wait to hold that little guy, to kiss him and love on him!! I am soooo excited!!
P.S. I LOVE the stork clip art!! That is way cute!
I am so excited for you guys. You are going to love having a little boy, they are lots of fun! Congrats! By the way, your cousin Heidi was our nurse in the hospital and she was by far the best nurse we had! She is adorable!
A little boy....how fun for you! We are all so excited for you. We wish you the best.
Congrats! Boys are so fun! You will be a great Mommy!
FUN!! Congrats lex! That is so exciting! They can be little buddies!
YEA!!! CONGRATS! I am sure he will be the cutest little thing ever! We can't wait to know what ours is going to look like too!
Congrats! It's so fun to know so you can start buying stuff!
My guess was right! I am so excited to see your cute little boy!!! so fun!
yeah!! so so fun to have a boy first for the big brother!
Congrats that is so exciting!!
Congrats!! How exciting! He is going to be so cute:)I cant wait to see the little guy!
Haha, thanks! I am so happy for you as well! A little boy, Lexie! That is so wonderful! I hope that you are feeling well!
Post a Comment