We get to find out in a week from today if we're having a BOY or a GIRL! We are so excited to finally know. I can't wait to actually start buying things for our little baby. What do you think it's going to be? Boy? Girl?
I hope you are having a BOY...but my guess is that it's a darling little GIRL!!! Kelly says you better have a BOY!!! haha Either way Keat will have a golfing buddy or someone to date...We are so excited no matter what IT ends up being!!!
well like everyone said it wont matter what you get :) but I am going to say boy. I just think that you are having a boy. haha Little boys are fun to buy for too so don't believe everyone one when they say its hard to find stuff for them. I seem to have found tons of things :) haha to many Colby thinks!
I'm gonna go with a girl! It seems like a lot of people I know are having boys so we gotta even it up somewhere. Then Bodey can have himself a little girlfriend! But if it's a boy... that's great too!!! All kids...boys or girls are beyond precious!!
Lexi congrats...babies are so much fun. My guess is girl. Either way they are both fun. hey and will you tell Gretchen to e-mail me a invite so I can keep in touch with her. d10a22s@yahoo.com Thanks Lexi I can't wait to hear.
I am really confused. I can see you have either!! I think that it is a boy though. I can just picture that little ball player out dribbling with his daddy! I just can't wait to find out!!
12 comments:
I hope you are having a BOY...but my guess is that it's a darling little GIRL!!! Kelly says you better have a BOY!!! haha Either way Keat will have a golfing buddy or someone to date...We are so excited no matter what IT ends up being!!!
I can't believe you are finding out! It is so dang exciting! I have a feeling its a boy...
My guess is it's a little ball player!!Doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy, it will be playing basketball & baseball or softball!!
But If I really have to guess....I say IT"S A BOY!!!
I'm totally feeling the girl vibe. Although I wouldn't trust my gut feeling...I thought I would for SURE have a boy first...and second! :)
Either way - can't wait to see your cute baby!
It was great seeing you last week at the shower. You looked darling. I think a boy too.
I think a girl! wild guess.
I think it's a boy... but then sometimes I think it might be a LITTLE GIRL... either way it is going to be darling!!!!!
well like everyone said it wont matter what you get :) but I am going to say boy. I just think that you are having a boy. haha Little boys are fun to buy for too so don't believe everyone one when they say its hard to find stuff for them. I seem to have found tons of things :) haha to many Colby thinks!
I'm gonna go with a girl! It seems like a lot of people I know are having boys so we gotta even it up somewhere. Then Bodey can have himself a little girlfriend! But if it's a boy... that's great too!!! All kids...boys or girls are beyond precious!!
Lexi congrats...babies are so much fun. My guess is girl. Either way they are both fun. hey and will you tell Gretchen to e-mail me a invite so I can keep in touch with her. d10a22s@yahoo.com Thanks Lexi I can't wait to hear.
I think it's a boy! I can't wait to find out!
I am really confused. I can see you have either!! I think that it is a boy though. I can just picture that little ball player out dribbling with his daddy! I just can't wait to find out!!
Post a Comment