Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You've had a Birthday Shout HOORAY!

March 12


Happy Birthday to Devan and mom. Those of you who saw the blog last year may remember that they share a birthday. This year I had to be in clinic all day at school, so I couldn't even go to birthday lunch. :( Devan got to go down to the Mountain West Conference Tournament in Vegas and he took my dad with him. That night we went to dinner at Samurai and it was delicious as usual. Our chef was really funny too. He sang a song to my mom and kissed her hand. It was pretty funny. After dinner we went to Gretchen and Dave's house to open presents and have cake and ice cream. I'm so lucky to have the best mom and husband anyone could ask for! It's so fun that they have the same birthday. So I just want to tell them both happy late birthday and I love you!



3 comments:

Erin said...

So fun they have the same b-day! Mine is the day before and don't Ryan and Melanie have a March b-day too? Sometime we need to all get together for one big bash! The Jazz game looked so fun! Gotta love perks that come along with your husband's job. My favorite too! Cute pics Lexie!

Mels said...

Looks like they both had a great b-day! I hope you are finally feeling better. :)

erica said...

wow, lucky them -they both got their own cakes!!....and with the same number of candles too! happy birthday to them both!