Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life of the Rich and Famous

March 6

We were so lucky and got to go up to the Jazz vs. Nuggets game. Not only did we just get to go...we flew up on a private plane, checked into the Grand America(where we saw a couple Nuggets players), and went to the game. We met some "business people" of Devan's at the game who had our tickets and went in to eat. We got to go up to the top floor and eat at the 100 club buffet. I filled up on Prime Rib and crab. We got down to our seats, which were 10 feet from the Jazz bench on the first row, just before the game started. I have to admit...I was start struck when I first saw Kyle Korver. He was so tall! It was crazy to look over at the players on the bench and they look back at you. We could hear them talking and Jerry Sloan yelling vulgar comments at the ref. After the half, we had to switch seats with some people we were with. The second half we were just across the court and on the 3rd row. It was such a good game and it was so much fun. I really felt like I was an important person for those few hours. ha After the game we got to stay at the Grand America Hotel. It was SO nice! I loved it. The next morning we had a couples massage scheduled for us at the hotel. We went in the room and got to eat homemade chocolates and pick the oil scent we wanted. The massages were great, and I was starving after. We met a guy for breakfast at the hotel and then headed to the airport to fly back home. It was such a fun night! I loved getting a little glimpse of that life, and my room at home was just as good as the Grand America. ha (I didn't zoom in on any of the player pictures)

The Final Score

Just in front of our seats



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lex - You are too cute! It sounds like a fun experience! Private jets...NICE!!! Now that is high class!
Natalie