Abbie asks us every night, "Do you have work tomorrow?" She asks us this because she wants to have a sleepover. So Friday night she asked and we told her, "no." She was so excited that we could finally have a sleepover. She and Cam got their stuff together and we came to our house. Dev and Cam played bowling on wii for awhile, and Cam definitely beat Devan a couple times. He was getting so excited about it! We put a movie in at 10:30 just to go to sleep, I feel asleep and woke up at 11:45. Everyone except Cam was out. He was wide awake, so I talked him into finishing the movie in the morning. The next day Cam wanted told me he had a baby in his belly and had a basketball in his shirt.Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Slumber Party
Abbie asks us every night, "Do you have work tomorrow?" She asks us this because she wants to have a sleepover. So Friday night she asked and we told her, "no." She was so excited that we could finally have a sleepover. She and Cam got their stuff together and we came to our house. Dev and Cam played bowling on wii for awhile, and Cam definitely beat Devan a couple times. He was getting so excited about it! We put a movie in at 10:30 just to go to sleep, I feel asleep and woke up at 11:45. Everyone except Cam was out. He was wide awake, so I talked him into finishing the movie in the morning. The next day Cam wanted told me he had a baby in his belly and had a basketball in his shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun!! I LOVE sleepovers!!
I can't believe how big they are getting..They are so dang cute! Before ya know it your baby will be that big. Tell everyone Hi for me. Hope all is well and that you're feeling good!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love that Cam was pretending to be pregnant. I'm sorry that I won't be able to come down this weekend with Justin. I guess I'll have to wait and see you guys when you come down here. :(
You guys are the best!! My kids LOVE you!! Thanks for putting up with them!
You and Devan are going to be the best parents. Isn't it great to have nieces and nephews to practice on! Congrats again!!!
Melanie Spendlove
How fun! Aren't you glad you get one of your own now? It's a blast.
Lexie,
I just wanted to let you know i had such a good time talking to you at the basketball game. I think you are the cutest person ever love your personality! Thanks for being such an awesome friend! I hope we will get to see eachother more often..especially since you have a baby coming!!
What a cute aunt and uncle you are! I bet Cam and Abbie had a blast.
Congrats on your pregnancy. That is so exciting!
Lex, i think you need to update your blog dear! Lunch was fun, we need to do it ALOT more! Love you and thanks for being such a good friend!
Post a Comment