Grandma and Grandpa Gubler took the whole family to Disneyland for Christmas. We chartered a bus and left at 5am on Dec. 31. We got there in time to go to the park and it was packed! We went to California Adventure because Disneyland was so crowded with people trying to stay for the firework show that night. Someone told us they only allow so many people in on new years, so if we left there might be a chance we wouldn't be able to get back in. We did end up getting in that night and it was shoulder to shoulder people everywhere. I've never seen anything like it. We started making our way toward the exit before 12 so we wouldn't have to fight the crowd getting out. New Years hit and we heard the fireworks...but couldn't see them. The fog was so heavy that we couldn't even see them at all. It was crazy. We had waited so long for this...and there was nothing but the loud boom and kazoos. It was still fun though. Thursday we spent most of our time at Disneyland and Friday we split time between the two parks. It was so much fun to take Cam and Abbie on the rides. They were so brave and went on all of the big ones. We had so much fun and are so thankful to Grandma and Grandpa for the opportunity to go.



4 comments:
sad you never saw the fireworks! How was the bus ride? Looks like you had a good time over the break and santa was good to you! maybe we can do something this weekend since we never got to play over the break. and one of these weekends we should go to brianhead and ski!
What a great gift. I am always so sad after Christmas is over but that is a good idea to go to Disneyland. Glad you guys had fun:)
Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for calling me on my birthday, and I also got your package in the mail the other day. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful. I love your gift! Now I can say I officially own Valentine's Day Decor! :)Thanks Again!
Hi Lexie! Thanks for saying hi - you are such a sweetheart.
So it looks like life is wonderful for you too! That is so cool that you are in the dental hygiene program. So smart! When do you graduate?
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi back! I hope that all is well with your fam. I came across Mitch's blog the other day. Tell him hi for me. His wife is so beautiful! They are seriously a cute couple!
Post a Comment