We got our Christmas tree all up...right before Thanksgiving actually, but I just got pictures of it. I love my tree and I'm so happy Devan was patient with me last year and let me get the things I wanted for it. I also have a North Pole Christmas village that I love! My Grandma Gubler started the tradition of giving each grandchild a piece to our village every Christmas and some birthdays. It has been so much fun and I have quite the collection of pieces now. I can't wait to have kids to enjoy it with, like I always loved my mom's village. I need to get a picture of our lights outside now, because my husband put them up for me. I just love Christmas time. Everything looks so great and everyone is so cheerful. It's such a good time to be able to reflect on the many things we are blessed with. Devan and I have been SO blessed this year and I'm so thankful to have a husband who works so hard for me and deals with me. I hope you all have a good Christmas season. Merry Christmas!
8 comments:
Your tree is absolutely beautiful Lexie. You must have inherited your mother's talent of decorating.
Merry Christmas to you both!!!
Love your tree Lex its so beautiful!!! You should see ours it's 4 feet tall hahaha!! When i get a bigger one you will have to help me decorate it!
i need your help with my tree! you do great job and what a fun tradition with the village! merry christmas
I love our villages and am so glad that Grandma gave us them instead of stuff I wouldn't have any more. It looks so cute, Lexie!!!!
Lex your tree looks so pretty! We'll have to come over and see it sometime. :) I love the village too. What a fun thing to have. Love you.
Beautiful tree Lexie! Hope you have a great Christmas this year! :)
i agree with everyone..your tree is so pretty! I'm actually lucky cuz everytime we drive by I get to see it in the window :)
Your tree is amazing. Wow, ours looked like a little twig compared to that. I love it
Post a Comment