I know I did this last year, but this one is a little different and it's SO funny. I was laughing so hard to myself. I hope you all like it too. There are different dances you can choose from. You should try it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that. You both dance so well. I also LOVE your xmas tree. Holy decorations and it looks perfect. We missed you last night but hope you made it to SLC safely. Nothing worse than traveling in the snow. Have a merry merry ho ho. Thanks for your post. I'll keep ya updated.
5 comments:
OH my gosh Lexie that is SOO funny!! The pictures look really good and make it almost look real haha.
HAHAHA i was peeing my pants!!! LOVE IT!!!! tell dev i love his dance moves!!
That was so funny I laughed out loud! :) I missed you guys at the work Christmas Party. We had a lot of good laughs! Anyway have a Merry Christmas!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that. You both dance so well. I also LOVE your xmas tree. Holy decorations and it looks perfect. We missed you last night but hope you made it to SLC safely. Nothing worse than traveling in the snow. Have a merry merry ho ho. Thanks for your post. I'll keep ya updated.
hey! glad you found us in the blog world! hows dental hygiene? oh how i wish i would have done that!
Post a Comment