Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So long to my

hair! I was so sick of it and finally got the nerve to chop it off. My friend Aubree came down and did it for me. She just cut off my ponytail and handed it to me. That's when I got nervous. I've had the same hair since 9th grade and was just ready for a change. So far I'm really liking it. I just don't quite know how to do it yet, so it kinda takes me a while. I don't like posting close ups of myself, but this is for Robyn. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it is sooooo cute! I really would love to cut mine as well but mitch would make me sleep on the couch till it grew back out, so i don't think i will be doing anything crazy with my hair anytime soon. but i really do love it on you! can't wait to see you guys in about 1 week! love you

Heidi said...

Lex - your hair looks darling. I love it!

Kellie said...

LOVE IT! Way cute Lex, I wish mine was that long haha

Run For Annette said...

Hey Lexie! Annette Lake has breast cancer, you may know her from the computer lab at Snow Canyon. Come out on Wednesday 29th to support her with her fight with breast cancer! If you pre register it will cost only 15 dollars, and includes a t-shirt. Check out the blog for more information!

P.S. Make sure you add "Run For Annette" to your blogging friends!

Nancy said...

Cute Picture of you! I'll have to download it into my pictures! I was so glad to see you had a new post on your blog. I'm a little tired of "Saddle Up"!!! Ha! I Love you!!

Run For Annette said...

Sorry For The Confusion
The 2K Fun Run Has Been Moved To
Thursday, October 30th 2008
7 pm - 9:30 pm

Gretchen said...

Yeah you updated!! That is a cute picture of you!!

Unknown said...

wow you look like your sister so much now!!! It's very darling

Jennifer L said...

Love the new doo. You would look darling with any hair cut, so it's fun for you to try something new. It is a great cut! You are such a cutie!

Mels said...

Your hair looks great! It feels good to do something different huh? :)You do look more like Gretchen now.

BJ and Amber said...

You look darling! I love the hair cut, what a fun change.