I went to Vegas on Saturday will all the girls I work with. Every summer we usually play Survivor at the Dr's cabin...we eat bugs, bob for abbles in beans, obstacle courses, and anything hard or disgusting you can think of. This year we voted to skip survivor and use the money towards a shopping trip in Vegas. Dr. let us do it...as long as we do survivor again next year. We left at 9:05 (sharp)in a 15 passenger van and went straight to the outlets. Can't complain with the good deals at the outlet stores. After about 4 hours there, we moved on to the Fashion Show Mall. We had planned on going to dinner after the mall and then doing some more shopping...but we were all about dead. We decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory, which is definitely in my top 3 favorite restaurants. You can never go wrong with the Avocado Egg Rolls, Miso Salmon, and a good slice of cheescake to finish it off. We were all so full we got cheesecake to go and brought it home. We got home just after 1am. It was definitely a day full of shopping...what more can a girl ask for? It's so much more fun to work when you love everyone you work with.
On a sad note...school officially starts tomorrow. :( We had orientation today to get our new instruments and go over schedules and everything. It brought back the anxiety school causes. Only one more year...I can do this!
On a sad note...school officially starts tomorrow. :( We had orientation today to get our new instruments and go over schedules and everything. It brought back the anxiety school causes. Only one more year...I can do this!
10 comments:
How funny. Our posts were a lot a like. Vegas was so much fun, I had a blast not eating bugs. Good luck at school tomorrow, you're half way done!!! (Then you get to make the big bucks)
What a fun trip! I am sorry it is over and back to real life.
By the way, you can finish your last year of boot camp and will be so happy when you do! It is SO worth it!!
I am glad you had a fun day. I think that is one the top of every girls to do list! shop till you drop with someone else's money! I can't wait to see you!
So fun! I wish my office was not all boys. Hang in there! Before you know it you will be done and can shop at the really nice stores in Vegas!
It looks like you guys had a great time! Good luck with school, you are so close to being done, yipee!
Shopping until you're completely exhausted...best exercise there is! Love it!
How fun!! You are so lucky!! It sounds so fun to get away and just shop, shop, shop! That is what a girl does best, right!?!?
Looks like a great day with the girls! Nothing like a day with the girls at the mall :D
Oh I'm so jealous...a shopping trip sounds really good pretty much all the time haha
Hey Lex! Your trip to vegas looked almost as fun as NY. That's pretty much what we did the whole time! It's good to see you!
Post a Comment