
Doesn't everyone agree with me that the weather has been amazing for the past three or four weeks! I love fall! I posted this picture because it seems like last year at this time we were up in the snow, and I'm just so thankful to be in St. George this year. I also thought we needed a cute picture of us too, not just the ugly one. Hope everyone is having a good week!
7 comments:
You guys are so cute!! I can't get a picture of Colby without a stupid face!
I like this picture alot better. You are such a cute couple. I Love you!!!
Lex, we totally need to hang out. That would be fun! I just wanted you to know how cute I think you are. You are always so nice! I hope school and everything else is going good for you!
Hey Lex! Remember your old neighboor Tracy? Course you do... I must say I do not appreciate you posting cold snowy pictures and then bragging about your lovely warm weather down in lovely warm St. George when I am stuck up here in cold cold SLC! I will let it slide this once... Looks like you are happy and doing well! Good to see ya!
Hi Lexie,
I was talking to Gretchen tonight and she told me about all of your blogs. We have one too but it's password protected so I need to email you an invitation so you can log on to it. Email me your address at annielovesadam@gmail.com
You two look like you belong in Orem :) We'll see you over the holidays! Love Annie
Lexie! I am so glad that you have a blog too! I was searching online for peoples addresses for christmas cards and I found your blog with links to other family members blogs as well! This is too awesome! Kaden and I have a blog too...it is gublergossip.blogspot.com check it out if you want!
Hey we need your address to send you a Christmas card. Could you email it to us at misdope@yahoo.com? That would be great!
Cute picture BTW!
Hey Lexie! Thanks for the post..I have been so crazy with wedding plans I haven't even checked my blog! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment