Ty + Kael
Hey Lexie! I found your blog off of Aubrey Frei's blog. You and your husband are such a cute couple. Tell Mitch and Robyn to start a blog.
Oh and I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every now and then!
Hey Lex..it's lindsey...CUTE pic's! Where were you guys at (in the picture)?
Hi Kids! Just checking out your new blog. It looks fun! Love you!Mom
Lex, where did you get the cute layout?? Gretchen's is cute too. What's the site? I'm glad you guys are all blogging! Love ya.
Lex, Your background looks so cute! Where did you find it?
Hey Lex! My goodness I haven't talked to you in forever! Congrats on your marriage, isn't it the greatest! I am glad you found my blog, I really have been dying to know how you have been doing. I need to meet this husband of yours!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey Lexie! I found your blog off of Aubrey Frei's blog. You and your husband are such a cute couple. Tell Mitch and Robyn to start a blog.
Oh and I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every now and then!
Hey Lex..it's lindsey...CUTE pic's! Where were you guys at (in the picture)?
Hi Kids! Just checking out your new blog. It looks fun! Love you!
Mom
Lex, where did you get the cute layout?? Gretchen's is cute too. What's the site? I'm glad you guys are all blogging! Love ya.
Lex, Your background looks so cute! Where did you find it?
Hey Lex! My goodness I haven't talked to you in forever! Congrats on your marriage, isn't it the greatest! I am glad you found my blog, I really have been dying to know how you have been doing. I need to meet this husband of yours!
Post a Comment