Happy Boy with his balloons on Birthday Morning.
He waited a LONG time for his "Queen and Mater" cake, and he was pretty excited! Love that boy!
Happy mom with a sleeping baby at the football game. Go Warriors!
Pretty proud driver in training with his new car.
We got a couple family pictures back! Love them!
I finally got my moles removed on my chest.
I've had them as long as I can remember, and always hated them.
The dermatologist always said, "Don't get them removed unless you have to. It's the worst spot for scarring."
When I got pregnant with Kael, one of them grew and got bubbly...gross!
Ty called it "yucky moley, nippley, yucky nipple." ha
I went to the plastic surgeon to have it done, because I knew it might scar bad.
I was a baby and my mom came and held my hand through the whole thing. ha
Hopefully it will scar ok!
Trying to hang on to every last day of summer...please don't leave me summer!
Dinner at the park. These boys love the park and Kael LOVED swinging!









No comments:
Post a Comment