My family all went to Park City for Cam's baseball tournament over the 4th.
I chose to stay home since we had just traveled to California, and Dev couldn't come.
We swam with friends during the day and had a barbecue with Judd and Liz.
Then we headed to the fireworks.
Ty loved the fireworks.
Liz made a YUMMY 4th of July cake to eat after.
Sadly, Judd and Liz both got super sick the next day, and I worried it was from my food the night before, so I made them some chicken noodle soup to get better...hope it worked.
We had so much fun and are so glad to have such good friends!
2 comments:
Love Love Love the pictures of the boys matching! I also can't believe how good you look in the 4th of July picture for just having a baby! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Love you!
Cutest family EVER! We love you :) Finally catching up on your blog!
Post a Comment