The Egg hunt started at 9 am at the Santa Clara Park.
I got up and started to get ready and Ty boy was not waking up.
I sent Devan up to get his clothes at 8:45, which woke him.
I felt bad, but we had talked about it the night before and he was SO excited.
He had told me, "I'm gonna run so fast mom!" ha
We got there just in time for them to say, "Ready Set Go!" I had pointed to a pink egg and told Ty, "See those are the eggs. You can run and put them in your basket." As soon as they said GO he was on a dead sprint for the pink egg. He got it in his basket and came back saying, "I got it!" He thought he was all done. ha So we then told him he could get more treats in his basket. He was a little out of it and cold, but loved every second of it.
He got to turn in his pink egg for a prize and got a cool green sand bucket that he can play with in Grandma's pool this year.
After the hunt was over he wanted to play on the slides for a little bit.

1 comment:
YAY!! FInally a new post! Love this little guy! I love the picture of him yawning at the egg hunt! :) Cute little tired boy!
Post a Comment