{December 31}
We wanted to do something fun for New Years, but didn't have time for a big party because little Izzie was blessed the next day and we were getting ready for the dinner after.
We took the kids to Jumping Jacks(Ty's first time).
They had a lot of fun...Ty was a little apprehensive about the big slides though.
After Jumping Jacks we picked up Bajio to go,
and headed home to set up and do fireworks!
We did fireworks at about 9 and put the kids to bed.
Ty woke up at 11 SCREAMING.
He was on Fire!
I gave him some Tylenol and tried to get him to go back to sleep.
He was up until about 3 and then cried on and off after that.
This went on until Thursday(yes I'm a bad Mom).
He would start acting better during the day and then scream all night long.
We took him in Thursday and found double ear infections.
I felt awful.
So thankful for antibiotics and numbing ear drops that cleared it up quick.



3 comments:
FUN!
I LOVE the picture of Devan in the bounce house with Ty! I think Dev is having as much fun as Ty is!! What a cute daddy!
Could your family be any cuter Lexie? So darling!
Post a Comment