{July 3}
I know I'm way late at posting. I'm going to try and catch up now. We went up to the Gunlock Stampede on July 3. Cam rode a cow all the way across the arena, the kids did the chicken chase, and my dad roped in the team ropin'. I hadn't been to the rodeo in a couple years...which means Devan had never been. We used to go every year because my dad and Mitch both roped, but now Mitch can't rope anymore because we want him to keep his fingers to be a dentist(it's common for a roper to lose a thumb). We had a lot of fun...even staying until 1am to watch dad rope. He caught, but his partner missed, so that was kind of a bummer.
I know I'm way late at posting. I'm going to try and catch up now. We went up to the Gunlock Stampede on July 3. Cam rode a cow all the way across the arena, the kids did the chicken chase, and my dad roped in the team ropin'. I hadn't been to the rodeo in a couple years...which means Devan had never been. We used to go every year because my dad and Mitch both roped, but now Mitch can't rope anymore because we want him to keep his fingers to be a dentist(it's common for a roper to lose a thumb). We had a lot of fun...even staying until 1am to watch dad rope. He caught, but his partner missed, so that was kind of a bummer.
2 comments:
How fun! Your Dad is a total stud and I LOVE that first pic with the motion:) I bet you're counting down now with that baby!
I'm jealous! I miss rodeos so bad. I loved seeing you and Devin. Thanks again for stopping by. Love your blog, and I need to see pics of your new house!! Get posting girl.
Post a Comment