Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Halloween was a lot of fun for us this year. It ended up being a crazy week. I had Halloween bunko and we all dressed up. Then on the Saturday before we started the holiday by carving pumpkins with Skye and Cody. I didn't end up taking any good pictures of our final pumpkins, but it was a lot of fun! Monday night we had a pumpkin carving/Halloween dinner at my aunt Megan's with the whole family and ate soup and scones. Wednesday we had a Halloween dinner at my parents and had pumpkin waffles and homemade syrup, which were way yummy...you can get the recipe here. Thursday we had a party with Devan's work, and Friday we had a party with a bunch of friends. We dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flinstone and had a lot of fun. We had some unenxpected visitors at both parties. White trash grandma and grandpa. Can you guess who it is?




7 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Looks like fun!

Erin said...

Great costumes Lex! White trash grandma and grandpa were the best!!! I'm putting your family in charge of our costumes for next year! :)

Kyler and Hillary said...

Lexie I love your halloween party and your costumes! :) We have been criticized time and again for not dressing up at ours...I guess we are turning into old farts too early and losing all our halloween spirit

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! we can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! love you

Whitnee said...

this was too funny...I laughed so hard at your mom and dad! They are so funny!

Mels said...

Love the costumes! Kudos for getting Dev to dress up! Justin would NEVER dress up for Halloween. I also love the polygamist costumes. The sad thing is, I think I have an outfit just like that in my closet! :)

Gretchen said...

How fun!! I love the costumes! You guys looked so cute! The pligs are great!! They Look just like pligs! Doesn't it just make you wonder why in the heck pligs want to look like that...I mean seriously...think how cute Skye is vs. Pligified. If only Pligs knew what they really could look like if they wore a little makeup and did their hair normal... anyway...It sure looks like a lot of fun! I love that the old grandma and grandpa got in on the action! So funny!