Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas To ALL!

It has been so much fun to decorate our little house for our first Christmas. I've been accumulating Christmas tree ornaments for a few months now. I loved putting them all together. It ended up being just what I wanted, but a little bare on the backside. We'll just have to get a few more ornaments each year. It finished it off to have my village underneath the tree. Cam and Abbie came over and LOVED the village. It is the North Pole series and has Santa and the elves. Cam was showing Abbie where Santa was and it was so cute! Devan put Red and White lights on our house and did such a good job. I don't have a picture of the outside yet, so I'll post it when I get one. I just love Christmas time! I hope everyone is having a good Christmas season!My mom was so nice to let me have the dental hygiene Christmas party at her house last week. There ended up being 47 people there and it was so much fun! Here are just a few pictures from the party.




Saturday, Devan, me, Mitch and Robyn went down to Las Vegas with my parents. We went to the Cowboy Christmas gift show during the day. Yes, it is just as fun as it sounds. It's full of everything from Trailor trash to saloon women that look like they walked out of an 1800's movie. We definitely had a good time people watching. I wanted to finish Devan's christmas shopping there too, but he didn't really want a "cowpie" clock (yes it was a real cow pie). Saturday night we went to the National Finals Rodeo. We found tickets in the upper bowl, pretty close to the top, but it was still a lot of fun. We were definitely the minority without a beer in our hands all day.

4 comments:

Kassi said...

Well I am so glad you put some new pictures up! I am sad you guys were in Vegas and no phone call haha just kidding I know you guys were busy! I have the same Nativity! I LOVE IT! Your Christmas looks so cute! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Gretchen said...

Your Christmas is so cute! how fun to have your first Christmas!

Heidi said...

dLex, I love your tree and can't wait to see it. I'm glad to see you blogging again! So are finals done for you? I have one more to take today...and then graduation! I talked to Sky's brother and we all want to hang out together. Maybe next week?? Oh ya, Ryan told me he played against Devan in fb a couple weeks ago! Love ya.

photography by Mikki said...

oh my...you need to teach me your ways of decorating tree's. Yours looks beautiful! (Glad you have more pictures to see too.) Hope you're enjoying the holidays!